All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m using hotmail email service for my effective emailing communication. Hotmail email service is very admirable and popular emailing application hence countless people use this email service for their business purposes. For the security concerns, I want to reset hotmail password in the correct ways. I don’t have full technical knowledge to reset the hotmail password in the right ways. I am getting difficulties to reset the password of hotmail email account. As per my technical skills, I am not able to reset the password of hotmail account. Can anyone provide the easy tips to reset hotmail password?

·
Registered
5 Posts
There are several reasons you may need to recover your password: a) someone tried to access your Hotmail account without the necessary authorization and you have been locked out, or b) you have forgotten your password because you have too many of them.

Here is how you can recover your Hotmail password when it is lost or forgotten:

Go to Outlook.com. Once the landing page is up, click on the Can't access your account? link - it should be below the Sign-in button.

You will be transferred to the Why are you having trouble signing in? window. Select the I forgot my password option and click Next.

Type in your Hotmail email in the Microsoft account field and enter the right characters for the Captcha verification. Click Next.

Select your preferred verification option. The link to the password recovery page will be sent to one of the many

If you clicked on the I don't use these anymore option, you will need to fill out a short form to retrieve your password. These are basic information that will verify that you are indeed the owner of the account.

Once you are done, you should be able to receive a submission confirmation window

Depending on how accurate your submission is, you will receive an email from Microsoft stating the success of your request.

If you are successful, you will receive an account recovery code. Enter the Recovery code in the corresponding field. Click on the Use Recovery Code button.

Proceed with completing the Hotmail password recovery process.

I hope this method will be helpful!
Mark Wilson

1 - 4 of 4 Posts