All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm nosey and bored so tell me what your doing or supposed to be doing and avoiding

at this moment i am sat here in my old dads dressing gown, half watching lord of the Rings part 1 and browsing 3 car club forums.....just became members of the Caravan and camping club so we can go away next weekend

Plan to get up in a mo and wash the Corsa and Astra

Right your turn...

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Meeting Jo from work soon cos she is only in work for the morning on a Friday. Then heading into town, get some lunch then take a wonder up to Halfords and get some primer and possibly paint. Then back down to Morrisons for food shopping, come back home and start sanding more of the rear bumper and start the spraying and just have a quiet evening :)

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Sounds like your weekend starts when Jo finishes work geeb :thumbs_up:
Yup its all good and only working 6-Midnight on Saturday night, so plenty of time over the weekend to spend with her - looks like i'm in the good books :D

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Just got home from college in my free for something to eat, going back soon then going to the pub for a nice pint of ... coke:( thats not the white coke either lol:p Then one more lesson at college, till 3 when I hit the motorway down to RAF leeming to pick my mate up. Then the weekend starts lol :laugh:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i suddenly got productive and just washed the corsa, now i'm off again to wash the Astra...i'll be glad when the log book comes back and Michael (the new owner) can come and pick it up so i only have 1 car to wash, unless Lee's home then i have his aswell :laugh:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
well finnished work today at 11:15
just siting down hoping that the rain stops so i can get ring of huge bird terd on left side of corsa.

then will look into our plans to pvs :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts