1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
look alright lol i know nothing about ICE, sorry not to be of any help. you look older then i though in your pics hehe

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Quite a bargain really, 400w RMS is pretty good for a sub that cost £40, You wont have any problems with quality either. Id go for it! you getting quite a bit of sub for your money, will serve its purpose,

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool think I will - my local car shop (Checkpoint) are selling it for £60 or £70 with sub box too so might get it there. just need to find a decent but affordable amp to power it now. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
LMAO

So you can determine whether a sub is good or not by watching a low qaulity video of it?!! comical

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
no i'm looking around just getting reviews and stuff been looking into it for nearly 2 months now making sure its the one i want and just listened to them to get a rough idea i wasn't saying "think i'll get it" just from watching those videos - i've done my research :) . plus i wasn't getting many replies about this topic as the ICE category seems to be a bit dead - think we need some of the friendly guys from ICE Cavern

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
You didnt say that in your previous posts though, u just posted a link to a video and said it looks good. How is someone reading it going to know what you've done?

Its a £45 sub, why do you need 2 months to research it! you cant go wrong with it just buy the thing, you did also get replies to the thread on the other page, i put my comments down. so did craig thats all you really need.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea i just corrected myself in previous post saying that i hadn't decided to buy the sub because of watching those 2 vids.

Also a mutant sub can be bought for around same price - there s***e, a sony sub can be bought for same price - there f*****g s***e so i was doing my research to make sure what I was getting was gonna be decent. maybe your different but I don't have £45 plus however much p+p is to throw away.

Don't know why this is being made into a big deal - wish i never bothered posting these f*****g videos now lol

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
sorry clutch don't mean to sound off with you - having a s**t day at uni, got another f*****g coursework handed out so thats 3 courseworks I need to have done by the 13th of december - group project, 2000 word report and some other thing lol. you still wanting info on fibreglassing? i'm having a look on ICE cavern cos i'm sure someone did a tutorial on there

·
Registered
166 Posts
save the money and buy something that is worth it..

like mine 625euro.. to next one will be 1400 euro's..

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
sorry clutch don't mean to sound off with you - having a s**t day at uni, got another f*****g coursework handed out so thats 3 courseworks I need to have done by the 13th of december - group project, 2000 word report and some other thing lol. you still wanting info on fibreglassing? i'm having a look on ICE cavern cos i'm sure someone did a tutorial on there
no worries mate i understand,

I have a friend looking into some designs atm, so with a bit of luck he might do it but will have a look on ICE cavern anyway cheers.

Is there much point sonicred, surely it will be worth nearly the same amount as your car?!?

·
Registered
166 Posts
well.. yup my install (if i buy it in store) about 1,75x more then my car at the moment..

there is a point for it.. i don't wanna hear the bass but wanna feel the bass..
well.. i do a lot of game's to get much trophy en some time's cash.. but meanly just wanna be the best in sound or in dB..
I'm very competitive with ice :)

and i wanna beat rob van stokkum(Dutch) he is Europe's champion 2004/2005/2006
here movie with his corsa

1 - 20 of 64 Posts