·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Cool anymore pics? what mods u done?

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've not done a lot really! I've had alloys wheels, blue tinted headlights, bucket seat covers, new speakers, new head unit. I'm about to fit an alarm & get a JBL sub in the boot. It's only lightly modified :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Gets my thumbs up lol :thumbs_up: So what are you planning on doing next then?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
if i was you mate id lose the seat covers, lower it, and possibly think about an sri/gsi spolier, it'd look really tidy then

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:laugh: I like my seat covers, they're comfy and look nice in the car. Thanks for your comment though. I'm thinking of getting sports suspension on it, but I don't want it to look too 'chavvy' :)

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
it wont, as long as its done properly .... and the seat covers just add to the chavyness!

·
Registered
801 Posts
All you need is a vanilla magic tree air freshener and you'll be accepted down at your local McDonalds drive-thru! :laugh:

Just kidding, get it lowered maybe 40mm - It will look good, and improve the handling!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah mate, nice car, i would lower and put sri/gsi spoiler on maybe change the grill to give the front a bit of a diffrence.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
you dont want it to look chav? lol, its the seatcovers that make em look chav bud, lowering will make it handle niceeeee :) and it looks cool

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Depends what type of spoiler you want.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
u can pick up a gsi spoiler for bout £40-£50 check ebay.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.