·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Essential work tool for me.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Bloody useful!

Use mine to get to wherever, then use my phone with the street view tool (especially if it's dark) to find the actual building/place :)

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I feel my joke had been overlooked :(

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
... Genuinely only just got it ...

Still laughed.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:laugh:

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I just got it too haha! My work colleges don't find it funny though :(

My sat nav is old so It also tells me lies. I put my phone on as well in case i get to a unknown roundabout on my sat nav.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
i think its the sausage finger effect that kills the joke mark... lol.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Lulz..

Mines awesome tells me where cameras are and mobile traffic units.. Helps going fast when im in a rush be less of a risk lol.
:palm: admits his insurance is illegal and then tells the world he speeds all the time we got another lipsmoker over here!

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
:hoggy420: < not yet....

Also can someone explain the joke?
i think he meant 'i'd be lost without mine' as in SAT NAV not say nav lol will always find you your way home.. so you wouldnt get lost ?? Duhhh :palm:

·
Registered
225 Posts
:palm: admits his insurance is illegal and then tells the world he speeds all the time we got another lipsmoker over here!
My insurance isn't illegal considering Im still a learner and therefore not the main driver of the car. I don't speed all the time but everyone has there moments when the 'speed limit' either is stupid and unjustifiable or just damn right impatient. There's a non residential two way country road example near where i live that's 30mph. I mean there's no houses on or near it there's no stupidly dangerous corners so why not 50 or even the national?

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
My insurance isn't illegal considering Im still a learner and therefore not the main driver of the car. I don't speed all the time but everyone has there moments when the 'speed limit' either is stupid and unjustifiable or just damn right impatient. There's a non residential two way country road example near where i live that's 30mph. I mean there's no houses on or near it there's no stupidly dangerous corners so why not 50 or even the national?
So you're a learner who speeds? This is going to end well :thumbs_up:

Speed limits do exist for a reason, yes we've all broken them (those of us with a full license anyway, doing it whilst learning is just stupid) but that doesn't mean it's OK.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
There's a road like that near my old house. Many years ago it was a 60mph road but people used it like a race track, there were a few deaths and now it's a 30mph road and there are no deaths. Chances are the same thing happened on the road your on about, so although you don't realise it there's always a reason why things are the way they are

1 - 20 of 21 Posts