All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Its different anyway Lyds, i've never seen that before. Shouldnt think you'd have any problems with it though, i bought a similar kit except mine are all blue.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
If you could set colour then i'd say they were cool but because they change colour themselves they could be a distraction while driving - maybe not - just my opinion :)

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
would be pretty cool if all the LED's phased colours in unison, ie same colour same time...

but i would doubt them doing that! and it'd look a bit ... er... dodgy

·
Registered
163 Posts
dunno really, i'm not a fan of gay neons/LEDS but its your car :thumbs_up:

I'm just sick of people who have "wel sik yO neons" on their car doing donuts and racing round town like its racing track in their ghey micras and corsas, i'm ashamed to drive one cos its the other dicks that spoil the car cruise scene :mad:

Any way random rant over lol :laugh:

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dunno really, i'm not a fan of gay neons/LEDS but its your car :thumbs_up:

I'm just sick of people who have "wel sik yO neons" on their car doing donuts and racing round town like its racing track in their ghey micras and corsas, i'm ashamed to drive one cos its the other dicks that spoil the car cruise scene :mad:

Any way random rant over lol :laugh:
I think i've decided to just go for the blue ones now anyway :laugh: I wouldn't have under car neons though, i really don't like them.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
If you could set colour then i'd say they were cool but because they change colour themselves they could be a distraction while driving - maybe not - just my opinion :)
i was about to say the same thing

if you can decide what colour you have itd look good. but the rainbow mixture looks a tad naff

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I had colour change washer jet (bows head in shame) they start the same colour and go in unison for a while but then start to slowly drift out of unison, if you had your whole dash doing that i think it may look good for shows and stuff but not for everyday use

1 - 12 of 12 Posts