All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
The sub is good, i think geebs has just bought one of them, correct me if im wrong? Amp will do the job but there is better out there, although dont usually hear problems with legacy though.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
yea I have just bought a pioneer but its the TSW306C which has an RMS of 400 watt the one tse is looking at is an RMS of 1000 watt. I've heard that mine is meant to be really loud from reviews so tse's will be loud as f**k i would imagine lol and to have 4 of them - holy s**t!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i compete in spl comps that why i want 4 i used to compete with 2 subs in a custom box but it got smashed when a women decided to try and make her car part of mine lol so as soon as the insurance pay up i will be getting some new stuff and the amps aint definate i am thinking of prob going for renegade because i have had them before and i rate them highly

·
Registered
56 Posts
you would need two amps which do 2000WRMS at 1 Ohm, im using a pro plus nemesis, although its a bit old it does the job well

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
before my crash i was using to renegade 1800wrms at 2vOhm renegade gold amps but they was damaged so am waiting for the insurance to pay up

·
Registered
56 Posts
the subs are dual 4ohm voice coils, which when wired will make either 2ohm or 8ohm

when wiring these is series, you will get 1ohm
in parralel, its 4ohm

the only way to be runnign them at 2 ohm is to only wire up one coil or each sub, and even then you would have been giving it waaaaay to much power for that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts