All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does it make it sound like u got an induction kit?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It allows more air to flow into the engine. The sounds can be compared to an induction kit but I's say personally it's better. Not only that but it has many other advantages.
One is that it is cheaper, which is always nice,
Also it's a better mod than an induction kit as it utilises the standard airbox and help shield the intake air from heat from the engine, which an induction kit does not.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohh thats wicked was thinkin about buyin an induction kit(K&N) wasnt lookin forward to spendin around £70 though, so will this have the same desired effect of a nice grunt from the engine?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep 100% definate, you will get exactly the same noise from this as you would a K&n, if not a better noise. I did make a sound recording on my camera but the noise was that loud my camera microphone couldn't pick it up properly.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah but you can easily distinguish between the sound coming from the rear and the front.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Recommended mod, sounds nice n deep plus you dont have the flat spots and reduced economy that a cone filter could cause

·
Registered
393 Posts
hmmm i might try that in place of the k&n im running at the minute, i dont really notice any reduced fuel economy, but then again, i dont really thrash it that often to be honest lol.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
go four it mine sounds beter than most induction kits (its a beast lol).if you dont like it its only a couple of £ from the scrapy four another 1.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
hehe, i will give it a shot. i know what bit to drill etc its like a seperate box of the left hand side? looking at from inside it has like a grill seperating the two am i right ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts