All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just thought it would be intresting to ask everyone what they drive and what mods they have on their car. I drive a Corsa D 1.4 SXI and i havent got any mods on at the moment but i am thinking about modding it very soon.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hey Ash. i drive a corsa c 1.2sxi with tooo many mods to mention. Ill fill them out IF i get this months feature car! haha
anyway heres some pics! hope you manage to get yours uploaded!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice car. I will have to upload my later cos i start work in an hour lol :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
322 Posts
unlucky! Im suppose to be studying!

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer post a pic of you with car:p only joking
Anyway I drive a corsa C 1.4 sri, no mods yet they are getting done when I start my new job.
Anyway if your looking to mod your D, why not go for the steinmetz kit.

·
Registered
322 Posts
steinmetz kit for the D is sexual! but a tad expensive to be honest. the corsa d vxr kit is the one i would get!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Uber cool car daz :D

I have a White car that needs a good wash, 15" Alloys, All colour coded, 1/2 & 1/2 exhaust system and the odd few small mods.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
i drive a smoke grey 1.2 litre beast atm although will also be purchasing a 1.8 turbo nissan to play with :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
389 Posts
i drive a C 1.4sxi twinport soon to have a dbilas inlet with 28extra bhp and a new outlet , and performance clutch and i'm searching for a chip and waiting for a nice day to lower it and put on my alloys also dbilas said they could do me a throttle body for more torque.. . . german stuff is always good right

·
Registered
408 Posts
what i drive and what i own are different things. Never driven my corsa as it aint finished, usually drive a bmw 1 series or a polo. Dont take them far though as i lack a license

My corsa is a tuned 2.0 though with an uber rare part.

·
Registered
163 Posts
hi,
i drive a corsa 1.2, 3dr like daz i have too many mods to mention but check it out see what you think, i get a lot of mixed reactions cos it is so in your face :laugh:

please excuse the quality of the pics im a bit crap at takin em lol

1 - 20 of 53 Posts