All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the overall procedure of the hair transplant treatment, it takes 5 to 6 hours depending on the number of the hairs transplanted on your scalp.
The procedure of hair transplant surgery starts with the extraction of the healthy hairs from the scalp in a strip of hairs or in the form of individual hairs. The extraction of a single hair from the head takes more time than the strip method.
In most of the cases, the whole procedure is performed under the local anesthesia to make the scalp numb. To make the patient relax a little bit of sedative is given to the patients.
After the extraction of health hairs, these hairs are implanted at the affected site of the head.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for the detailed description of the procedure! I recently had a hair transplant myself. I have a genetic predisposition to baldness, but I am glad that I was born at this time. I don't need to go around with terrible hair all my life and I decided not to do it. I turned to an excellent clinic on the advice of a relative https://www.hairtransplantclinictoronto.com/. The procedure is not very fast, but it is quite pleasant. Especially if you think about a new hairstyle and how it will look. I am very grateful to the staff of the clinic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts