All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a new car soon price range is 2k at a push looking for 120bhp + and a hot hatch as I currently have a vts current cars im considering are polo gti lupo gti if I can find a good one in or just over my price range or a corsa c 1.8 sri just wondering if there are any cars I may have over looked so suggestions please

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Why a hot hatch?
I was looking at hot hatches and somehow ended up with an MR2. I don't regret a thing. I'm not saying buy an MR2, but look at other styles, not just hot hatches.

If you're set on a hot hatch though, for that budget Id go for a Clio 182.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why a hot hatch?
I was looking at hot hatches and somehow ended up with an MR2. I don't regret a thing.

If you're set on a hot hatch though, for that budget is go for a Clio 182.
thought about them not too keen on owning a French car again imo

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
starlet turbos are like a hyper go-kart. muchos fun, just stay safe with boost.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
the other reason i picked most of those, is, if your smart classic insurance is poissible....

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
205 or Clio Williams are cool as ****.
Rev1 MR2 GTS will throw you into a tree without warning for fun. The early ones are twitchy as ****.

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Get a b16 honda eg or ek. can get one for about 1800, looking at 160bhp standard. weighing about 900kg.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yaris t-sport. Cheap to insure, plenty of stuff out there to bring up the power.
not keen on the looks I test drove a t-sport before buying my saxo it was rapid for a 1.3 but the boot was far to small for what I need and I found the inside bland

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
not keen on the looks I test drove a t-sport before buying my saxo it was rapid for a 1.3 but the boot was far to small for what I need and I found the inside bland
They're a 1.5.
I looked at them before I bought he Corsa Sport.
Cheap to insure but relatively expensive to buy I found.
Never test driven one, but I learnt to drive in a Yaris diesel. Lovely to drive, but the interior's shit.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts