All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
3rd Party at the moment, as it was the only way I could insure an import, £1300 with 3 years ncb's. Come September I'm going fully comp though - regardless of cost. If the cars power has a significant increase ;) I feel as though it will be worth it.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm TPFT and thats what i've always done but then my cars have always been worth less than 1500...

But now with the Astra i feel the need to upgrade to fully comp.

My Lee's insurance actually went down £30 when he went from TPFT to fully comp :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'm tpft. Never really considered fully comp just because in the early days of having a car it was way too expensive, and I've sort of got stuck in the habit of tpft.
Plus I would rather repair my own car than go through insurance so fully comp doesn't really apply to me.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Then they pay for it with their teeth!

On a serious note, it's not something I've really considered.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I'm paying about £790 TPFT, 19, with 2 years no claims, and all mods declared (not got that many I know lol). Fully comp always brings back stupid prices so it's out of the question for me, if I could afford it I would go for it though.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
I'm paying about £790 TPFT, 19, with 2 years no claims, and all mods declared (not got that many I know lol). Fully comp always brings back stupid prices so it's out of the question for me, if I could afford it I would go for it though.
im paying the same as that tpft on my 2l corsa an im only 19 with 2 years no claims.all mods declared :)

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
yeah iv declared everything.duno wot its like yet still aint got it back yet hopfully get it back this saturday wont no till lata in the week tho.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts