All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer there the only ones your allowed tinted now. Dont know how dark you are allowed though

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Just go to a place and tell them you want limo on the back, and legal on the front:)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
just go into a place and ask for legal all round, problem is when they put the legal ammount on the car it becomes illegal in many cars due to the manufacturers tint all ready in the glass, so id go for a subtle tint all round thats not going to attract the wrong attention when your out

d

·
Registered
47 Posts
front tints are illegal now, back 3 windows (5 if 5dr) can be as dark as you like. I went for 15% on the back, and 35% on the front. Had them for about 6 months now and never been pulled.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Here is a link that should answer a few questions you may have.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah but what if you got your front windows tinted before the law came into place?

·
Registered
585 Posts
I don't think the Police will care that much mate....they're likely to ask you to get them rectified and if you fail to do so, expect a fine of up to £2000

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I'm still gonna get mine done anyway i think, i know lots of people that have it done!

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'm still gonna get mine done anyway i think, i know lots of people that have it done!
laws state you can only have back 3 done, and a sunstrip no longer than 6inches in depth. but it depends on the police whether they bother with it. dont drive like a tit and create attention and ya never know, like davey said.

lad hwo i know had limo blakc all round, he got 3 points and a 60 stinger

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hope you have eleccy windows...or you'll have arms like popeye everytime you see a policecar!!

(trying to wind down the windows fast, for those of you not up to speed :p)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hope you have eleccy windows...or you'll have arms like popeye everytime you see a policecar!!

(trying to wind down the windows fast, for those of you not up to speed :p)
lol or just dont go silly and just drive without worrying. if you do it you ruin the risk, you accept that.

i know someone whos had his since he bought it 2 yrs ago, but then someone else will have em a day and get told off.

·
Registered
696 Posts
its easy to learn to not worry when you cant afford the deposit to changhe your insurers to get all mods declared lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts