All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is everyones average monthly/annual mileage?
I have done approx 16k miles in the space of approx 3-4 months.

My employer does not seem to think this is anywhere near excessive and just wanted to know what other people are doing.

A local cab driver told me yesterday that he has done 120k miles in the space of just over 18 months.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Around 2000 a year

·
Registered
9,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So everyone is quite low then? It would be interesting to see what Lee does for example, or other people that drive as part of their living.

Long story short, I work long hours and drive a lot and it has been affecting my performance at work. Anyway, got a disciplinary and was dismissed on Monday on the grounds that my mileage is not excessive and I should pay for the companies subsidiaries out my own pocket.

Just wrote my letter of appeal but not convinced it would do much use since I am appealing to the husband of the person who dismissed me.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
To and from work: 150/160 miles per week.

Personal varies from: 50 to 200 miles per week.

·
Registered
23 Posts
In my old job i used to average 1000 per week in my work van driving about the country surveying. Plus my 5k a year in my car travelling to my gf's and back. Was made redundant before christmas now with my new job i only do about 4.5k a year to go work and back(that will depend on what site i get put on) and whatever i do at the weekend which is probably only about 30-50miles a weekend going out with my gf. So glad im not doing 1000 miles a week now plus my work. Feel sorry for anyone who has to drive for a living as there are way too many idiots to worry about these days. Lol

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
2000-3000 a year personal, and in my van I've done just under 8k in a year.

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
last year think i did about 15k but 3k of thst was driving to spain and back

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
Work vans just hit 13000. Was brand new late October.
Personal about 100 a week. Varies though. Did 400ish last week going down to a mates for the weekend. And working away this week so will be 0.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts