All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys n girls

Just wondering what jobs were going if any, it's a wicked site and I wouldn't mind helping out x Now I'm driving as well :eek: :driver:

:D :D ;)

·
Registered
801 Posts
Think Lee was looking for regional organizers for local cruises / meets. I can't imagine the job being overly hard at the moment since the site is not hugely populated, but in the foreseeable I could see a position arising.....

Please forward your CV,2 references and vital statistics to me please. :laugh:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
haha, I'd say that regional organizers are a must and im sure there could be more as the forum grows!!

If you want something to do, promotion!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Go get some new people signed up Sam, put you in Lee's good books for an organizer position!
Have a good weekend guys! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep we need plenty of regional organisers. Also promoting the site is always good.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Think Lee was looking for regional organizers for local cruises / meets. I can't imagine the job being overly hard at the moment since the site is not hugely populated, but in the foreseeable I could see a position arising.....

Please forward your naked photos and vital statistics to me please. :laugh:
me 2 please

·
Registered
72 Posts
lol

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I thougt i was regional organiser for the west midlands lool??

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
You are, check the regional section. It states who is organiser in the description for each section.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
'jobs' lol hmmm ok, wheres the pay then? lol

Its quiet down south at the moment, no major events going on except the local macdonalds meet lol :laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Any sort of meet is fine.
We just need an active community for people to participate in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts