Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,
had a 'do' while i was driving today, some pompus p***k was tailgaiting me and tried racing me in my little slug. i was not having it and although his car was clearly quicker i was quicker thinking and wouldn't let him pass.
it really ticked me off and so i thought that if anyone else had a day like mine they could rant on in here with me the road rage queen!!!!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Where do I start, I hate badgers who don't indicate, I hate people who cut you up, I hate them when they tailgate.

I've had too many experiences to think of any off the top of my head. It's a daily thing for me.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I hate all 'young-men' in small hatchback cars, who constantly tailgate me purely to see if I will give them a race. I hate all 'middle aged, mid-life crisis men' who drive family saloons, such as Ford Mondeo's and Nissan Pimera's as they tailgate me after I overtake them as they aren't doing the speed limit.

If Ellie (my daughter) is in the car and they start doing the above, it seriously winds me up. I got to the point one day where I followed a bloke, his wife and 2 kids all the way back to his house and gave him an earfull because I had Ellie in the car. Much more aggressive when Ellie is in the back, which is natural I guess....

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
People cutting me up, old people (normally) pulling onto a roundabout slowly meaning I then have to break while on the roundabout to let them get onto it. People doing 40 down national speed limit roads, then when they come into a 30 still do 40.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i defo hate all of the above, i definatly get it more cause im a woman driving a nice car!! 'young-boys' in cars seem to think if they d**k about i wont give them a run for there money but boy are they wrong..... here is a polite warning to all those boy racers that think they can p**s me off ant think i wont retaliate (unless my boys are in the car) i will retaliate and cause of my use of brains for thinking and not b***s i will woop your ass!!!!!!! so god damn bring it!!!!!!!!!

im taking my pills now!!! :)

there taking me back tomorrow to that nice little white house where we wear the nice white jackets!!!!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Might have already been put down but easier just to list

People who don't indicate :mad:
Taxi Drivers and Van Drivers :mad:
Tailgaters :mad:
Ford Mondeo Drivers :mad:
Old People :mad:
Lost People :mad:
Slow People who don't stick to the speed limit i.e. under it / sunday drivers :mad:
People who see you indicate into a space then they nick it :mad:
People who cut you up :mad:
And roundabouts where people have no clue and just go even if its your right of way :mad:

I'm getting mad writing this :laugh: and they all happen on a daily basis as well

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
all thats been mentioned above, and those twats that look at you but still pull out so you have to brake. people that cant do just over the limit when there is **** all in front as well.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
people who dont indicate
people who sit at 25-30 on a national speedlimit road, they also seem to sit as far out as they can so its nearly impossible to overtake
and the good old sunday drivers lol

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
people who tail gate you and flash at you in 30 limits for sticking to the speed limit then once its national limit you go to 60 there still there at 40

happens all the time at same place near me lol
o and i shout at anything. if im in the works van ill be much more agressive to ppl who dont indicate, block me in etc

·
Registered
148 Posts
people who you flash out, and just sit there until ur right on top of them and then zoom out, then do there little "im sorry" wave and most from the rest of this topic lol

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.