All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Ive currenty got my car lowered on 40mm gmax springs and standard shocks all round. I like how low it is but I dont like how bouncy it is. What suspension set ups would you recommend ? I was looking at paying between £200 - £250 any help would be good.

Stew.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
You will want a full supension kit, gmax, spax, pi etc all do decent kits

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
those kits are they for all corners ? seems cheap that first one steve put up?
Yup all 4 corners - shocks and springs. Its coilovers that cost twice as much or near enough - shocks and springs are around tha £200 - £250 mark.

POTN have good prices aswell

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
just look around, i picked up a set of spax rsx coilovers for 180 (2nd hand) but only been on his for for a few months, they where in veryy good condition!! and do the job very well!!

there a 60mm fix rear, but ajustable (hard-soft) damper, and fronts 40-80mm and same again (hard-soft)

def recomend!! :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Stay clear of Gmax, total garbage, were awful on my old Corsa. I've also heard mixed reviews of Spax kit aswell, particularly about the company floating in and out of solvency though.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Just by some sports shockers off ebay which are a decent make and they will be cheap and goood!! i bought a full suspension kit off ebay and its the best thing i bought

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Spax is the "decent make" i was refering to

1 - 17 of 17 Posts