All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i first bought my car the geezer who owned it installed electric windows into it, which was cool. Up until now the switches have been going wrong and playing up, so this week i thought i'd buy some replacements off ebay. Me being me, i thought the guy used a corsa-b window kit, out of a gls or something, but when i received my switches today to fit them i was wrong. The switches that were sent are these:

whereas the ones in my car are:

These switches are wired straight up2 the motor for the windows, there is no wiring looms or anything on them, just a connector at the end for the switches. These switches do not have a GM symbol on them, which leads me to believe they are aftermarket switches. Does any1 know where i can get some?

dan

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the top pic is the pic of standard corsa b electric window switches, the second is the ones installed in mine..

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They look really similar in style to the corsa switches so I'm guessing they may be off another vauxhall model. It may be worth having a look on ebay for vectra switches or similar.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just checked all carlton window switches, they do look similiar but not many photos to prove they are them. And these switches dont have a GM logo on them, which is why im thinking they are aftermarket and not from another vaux.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Try taking them into your local Vauxhall and ask them, they may be able to tell you exactly what they are off.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its not the style of switches were looking at here, its the connector! I need switches that have terminals coming out of the back, not wires into a connecting loom..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts