Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Save till i can afford Speedlines

Votes: 2 10.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what to do next with the corsa. Ive got a set of lowering springs in the back of the car but decided to wait till the end of the week when ill have my spring compressor before i fit them. Ive also painted my boot handle but again not fitted yet, it just needs 2 coats of laqquerf

Got Veccy interior door handles arriving soon aswell hopefully and i plan on painting the exterior door handles aswell.

Sending off a cheque tommorow for my new engine (C16 XE 1.6 16v) so ill have that put in within a week or two hopefully but im stuck as to what i want to do next.

Options are save an get tints, a gsi front bumper, cally leather, an exhaust or just keeep saving for ages til i can afford a set of speedlines

This is the car in question:

M.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I voted leathers and skirts, avoid speedlines everybody has them!!!

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DOnt worry Vaux graphics will be gone when i bring the car back to the house to get the engine stripped out. They were on the car when i bought it:laugh:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Or for about 200 have it all fully colour coded!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
It's gonna look wicked! Bet you cant wait for that engine transplant!:p

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's gonna look wicked! Bet you cant wait for that engine transplant!:p
Yup, i am determind to do it all on my own aswell with no help what so ever. Aparantly its easy enough to do. If i feck something up though ill just phone slim (mmv corsa on here) as he's local an knows his Corsa's better than anyone.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah but a 2nd pair of hands is always a great help matey!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
engine, exhaust with decat, induction kit,brakes,strutbraces, get the springs on, and some allcorsa stickers :)

out all that list mate the only thing that made sence was the exhuast, get the engine in, exhaust etc and have it sleeperish lets face it there other parts on the list will still be floating about for sale when you have the car up and running so i wouldnt rush for stuff thats cosmetic and not needed at the moment

d

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Actually i agree totally with mmv, save money for now incase anything goes wrong engine wise, then you will be able to keep it running, if it runs sweet then look into modding:)

·
Banned
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If i save/beg/sell some things then there is a protech 4-2-1 Manifold and a full decatted exhaust system for sale for £300.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts