All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm not sure wether to get 17's and not lower my car because i dont want it to rub or get 15's/16's and lower it maybe just springs or coilovers what you lot reckon looks best its 1.4sxi 2005 so i think its got better suspension than a few as standered so vauxhall say . . .

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
16s and lower it 50mm I think as ive been looking at a lot of pics recently (as I am about to lower mine in the summer) and think that would look good. I got 15s and am gonna lower it about 60mm

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
15" lowered on coilovers

You cant even consider putting on 17" without lowering it! it will look ridiculous

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Yer as clutch said, 17s not lowered and you will sporting the tractor look. 15s and coilovers FTW.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
On a C I'd say no less than 17's personally.
But if your budget is tight then 16's with coilovers is a good option.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i know my old B was -40 on 16s and i wanted more outta it i was thinking more of a european look on this project though i mite not need coilovers as its 1.4 its got C sri suspension which is good as standered just maybe -40 or more springs if someone could find out how much i can go on my struts that would be spot on

I dont know were to look for corsa C stats bar corsa-c.co.uk

·
Registered
163 Posts
yeah i know my old B was -40 on 16s and i wanted more outta it i was thinking more of a european look on this project though i mite not need coilovers as its 1.4 its got C sri suspension which is good as standered just maybe -40 or more springs if someone could find out how much i can go on my struts that would be spot on

I dont know were to look for corsa C stats bar corsa-c.co.uk
hi i have 17's and it has been lowered and only scrapes the arches when i have people in the back of the car. if you get 17's and do not lower the car i think you should be ok.:)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
hi i have 17's and it has been lowered and only scrapes the arches when i have people in the back of the car. if you get 17's and do not lower the car i think you should be ok.:)
Apart from it will look like a tractor :laugh:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts