All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently looks like this (old pic)

I have no clue on what to go for other than astra gsi stepdowns.

Can spend if new about £200-£300 but would like it to be sub £150 to be bank friendly.

Unfortuantely, Not fond of irmy softstars as I think they'll look nice on a properly modded corsa, mine is like all over the place.

Must be black. Want some sort of a deep dish but no idea on makes of them. I have been browsing eBay but no luck.

Any ideas?

Or I can put my old 7 spoke TSW alloys back on (et30) with stretched tyres but it wont look good I think.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am looking for some wheels called Lenso RS5. IMO they would look awesome on a B, I'm changing my rear lights to smoked MHW and getting some sideskirts so it should transform the look of the car if I was to get these lenso rs5 alloys. The ones I may be getting are ET40, same as my tsw ones atm so it shouldn't be that bad of a offset.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
beware rs5's are odd offset. iirc et35 was the lowest they did.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts

lenso concept five, can be got in et49, and much nicer.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Yeah^ they would look lovely with tiny brakes behind

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
i ran them on a c. made me fit zaf brakes haha!

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
A c would pull them off alot better than the b IMO.

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts

only pic i have, taken whilst building the blue turd.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Going for 15", The seller has them on a C atm and they look really nice. He has spacers on and 195-50 tires on and he says they are fine meaning they don't rub.

I have 2.0 brakes so 15" minimum tbh. If they do rub or cause problems, I will modify the arches for them but I think they should be fine as they are as they are 6.5J. I have a set of 45% profile tires too if it causes problems.

I really want something that has a black inset with a chrome lip and not the ordinary speedlines which do look nice anyway. The tsw ones i have currently has a really bad paint job, flaking, peeling, running drips in the paint etc. I gave them to someone else to do that's why.

Concept 5 do look nice too and will have a search for them if I don't buy the ones i'm looking at now.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts