All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, ok time for another one of my stories!!
i was having a bit of a blonde day last week, bearing in mind im a friggin brunette!!!

anyway i was at work and i was making horse feeds for the next day and the bags weigh a tonne i was attempting to pick one up and put it in the feed bin the girl that was supposed to be helping me was stood watching me and havin a ***, the bag fell into the bin and guess what? so did i......... this feed is like ready brek and i fell in it head first i had horse feed all down my back and in pretty much every crevis down to my waist it was horrible.
my 'friend' who had stood and watched me was by this time lay on the floor in absolute hysterics and i was still stuck head first in the feed. being 5 ft and a fart and top heavy i couldn't get my body weight back down to my feet to get myself out of the bin and was stuck there for 5 minutes crying with laughter. what made it worse then was i had feed stuck to my face cause i was crying!!!!!!!!!! :p

what would you have done if you were my friend? stayed and laffed or tried to help???????

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Laffed, but i have a sick sence of humour. Please say she had the sense to video it ?? :p

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys!!!!!!! lol

no thank god she didnt video it and you are safe from seeing it lol
she couldnt do anything for laughing lol come out looking like someone had dipped me in flour !!!!!!!!
think im guna start writing down al the dumb **** i do in a day that will have you all laughing so hard!!!
not that im dumb i just dont tink b4 i do summat lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts