All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 415 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title, what would you like to see implemented onto the website.
Try and keep your suggestions sensible if you can.

A few examples of what I am thinking:
In the future once we have more members, running a monthly competition that costs say £1 to enter and the prize is something car/corsa related, say a stereo or a set of uprated headlights or anything else. Or even just an ipod or something.

Also more detailed descriptions on the corsas. I would like to get a few pages up that has the tech spec for all corsa models released. A big task I know but it would be useful for members.

Anyway post your ideas and suggestions and if they are possible I will try my hardest to implement them.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If there are enough people entering then definately an option.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Comp sounds like a great idea mate, would get peope more involved in the site :) and as you said, a tech spec of corsa's would be good. Maybe a muppet corner (like on scoobynet) for daft members...cause there will be a few eventually :lol:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep another good suggestion. Keep it all coming people, it will give me something to reference back to once I run out of jobs to do.

·
Registered
390 Posts
female models ;)

·
Registered
390 Posts
boooo cj get implants !!!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chicks with ****s.com

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This thread is now a sticky as I think it's important that fresh ideas are always considered and implemented. If there is anything that members feel would benefit the site, or anything that members do not like then post it in here and I'll see what I can do about it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
def babes :p

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I think we should have a funnies section, a place where we can post jokes an funny stuff we find on the net

So general chat doesnt get spammed (by me as much as antone else :p)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll put it up today.

1 - 20 of 415 Posts