All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Would need a few things touching up, best bet would maybe to advertize it on Autotrader for 2 weeks, if it doesn't shift - hit t'ebay. :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
It's to a certain taste really.
You will only get what a person is willing to pay for it.

A top tip though, Go on fastcar and maxpower and similar's websites, and post it in their classifieds. It's normally free to do and usually also gets printed in the magazines.

That's how I sold my old corsa after trying all the normal options.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
It's to a certain taste really.
You will only get what a person is willing to pay for it.
agreed modding tastes are changing away from the lairy kits etc im affraid so u wont get as much intrest/money as say 2 years ago

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mileage?

Spec?

history?

engine?

We're not f*cking mind readers lol!
now be nice all you have to do is ask!!!!!

it's a 1.2 engine,
3dr,
custom paint job,
rear maximum velocity spoiler,
17' alloys,
carbon fiber bonnet,
window vinyls,
a full body kit but im going to change the rear bumper. had it smoothed but it keeps cracking,
big bore exhaust,
front corbeau racing seats
smoothed boot
among other mods.
i have some service history with it but i'll have to go through it all to see exactly what there is,

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
agreed modding tastes are changing away from the lairy kits etc im affraid so u wont get as much intrest/money as say 2 years ago
if im honest i will never get the money i spent on it whether i sell it or not. i dont wanna part with it really but i have kids an there getting too big for the car!!!!
im not in any kind of a rush to sell the car but with having a horse, 2 kids, and a dog i think i need a bigger car at some point. there is still so much that i wanna do with it, i wanted to drop a 2 litre 16v engine in it, i want it spraying again cos the gut f****d it up the first time, i wanna get air ride on it, suicide doors. my xmas list is endless. I'll have to tell Santa i been a good girl this year and hope he gets me what i want lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts