All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
thay dont look to bad but i am unsure of the make so i am always carfull when it comes to things like this i would rather pay the extra for a brand i know an trust

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
thay dont look to bad but i am unsure of the make so i am always carfull when it comes to things like this i would rather pay the extra for a brand i know an trust
I agree.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Whats evo II like, since this seems a good deal on coilovers Clicky

Just thought you might want to consider them, couldnt find the springs and shocks I was looking at on ebay before.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Do a google search on them.
Whatever you do decide to buy, just make sure they are TUV approved and meet all the safety standards.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
You can always get a good deal on GMAX suspension off ebay, i was thinking of getting a cheap suspension setup, but im glad i didn't, when it comes to performance, handling mods, you shouldnt really cut corners i dont think for safety reasons, but who knows see if you can find someone who has the setup on their car, and ask for their opinion etc....:)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
If they are TUV approved, then surely they wont be unsafe?:confused: more than likely wont handle as good still though.

Think am going for some FK's like.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I think you can get them cheaper but that's the sort of price you're looking at.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
How much you looking to lower it Corsa Sam - there's a set of gmax 40mm on CS classifieds (only time I use CS - classifieds) for £150 posted - let me know if your interested and i'll post the link :thumbs_up:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts