All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondered if anyone could help me out, i have been offered some audio gear and i dont know much about this stuff and google doesnt really help.
basically i want to know how much this stuff is worth and if it is any good, the lad offering it says he has "two vibe blackair subs in a custom box tuned to 34hz and a 3000 brand new used for a week in warrenty boss competition monoblock amp" sorry if that doesnt make sense but just what he put, i have asked for more details and will post what he says, cheers and sorry if its wrong section :)

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
just wondered if anyone could help me out, i have been offered some audio gear and i dont know much about this stuff and google doesnt really help.
basically i want to know how much this stuff is worth and if it is any good, the lad offering it says he has "two vibe blackair subs in a custom box tuned to 34hz and a 3000 brand new used for a week in warrenty boss competition monoblock amp" sorry if that doesnt make sense but just what he put, i have asked for more details and will post what he says, cheers and sorry if its wrong section :)
Vibe black air are the best affordable brand on the market IMO.
I've got black air 6x9's in my car and haven't had any problem at all with them.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
In all honesty second hand really isn't worth a lot. I'm looking at twin 15" build. 2 brand new Pro Plus 15s are around £600, second hand I picked em up for £50! Barely used, one was still in a sealed box!

Black Air aren't bad at all, I heard 6 12s in a box that must of been 8-10ft2 and it was pretty loud and clear, surprising the amount of air they move considering they don't have much excursion :)

Reactions: CorsaEdi
1 - 9 of 9 Posts