All Corsa Forum banner

what's every one doing today

2K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  Purecarsound 
#1 ·
Hi i thought i would start this i have seen it on other forums it gets people chatting an helps ya get to every1 i didn't ave work so ave gotta tidy my flat and im gona wash an polish my motor and if i get chance maybe even make a start on my boot build

#12 ·
Love the lake district. Went on a college camping trip a few years ago. It was brilliant.

My plan for today is to go into council and enquire about getting my taxi licence :eek:.

Then tonight I have a 6-aside match to play.

#21 ·
I'm taking the girlfriend for her final entry test into the prison service this afternoon. Got a drive to wakefield which will be fun.

#22 ·
hmmm ... unpacking laptops, setting them up, packing them up ready to send off to prisons ... erm, going shopping at lunch getting that final gift for the girlfriend, before coming back to work and doing as little as possible!

#26 ·
Went to work at 8, finish in just over an hour... same thing tomorrow. Its rather dead though.
If only I wasn't training for a new job I was told I'd got.. I could read these corsa forums and make a myspace page!
Oh well Laura and CJ will just have to wait I guess.

Sat here now, 10 to 4 and I'm bored so... I'm bitching about some people in the office!! haha :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.