All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so i'm looking at upgrading in the summer so my car will be on the market...

But whats my car worth?

this would be minus the 17's as they will fit the new car :thumbs_up:

But will include all else e.g.
projector angel eyes with 8000k hid convertion,
Electric sunroof (very rare)
Silver interior bits,
Blue led replacement to dash and center console,
colour coded handle and boot lock,
Illuminated blue vauxhall kick plates (custom made)

Oh my god the more i write the more i love this little car :(

Aaaaaanyway! What do you think its worth??

·
Registered
408 Posts
none of the mods will add value to the car really. Best to sell the headlights and put standard ones back on as when a car is standard it is open to a wider range of people.

Kinda need more info though like age? engine? tax & mot? milage?

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
My car is an M Reg with 152,000 miles on the clock. A car dealer told me I'd be lucky to pick up £50 for the car if I traded it in!!:eek: I'd need to sell it privately to get the money I paid for it back!

·
Registered
390 Posts
laura i would advertise at £900.00 and take it from there, and as said before, mods won't add value, try putting most things back to standard, ie headlights, and sell the aftermarket light seperately

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
95K on the clock
Vegas special edition with: rev counter, leccy sunroof, c/c bumpers etc etc
Xenon conversion and interior bits may add value

1100-1200 easy id say. :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Did the vegas come with them things as standard, was that the special edition part of it?

If so then the price I put up is the price for a normal vegas, and as said before mods will give a smaller market. However you might be lucky and sell it for more with the mods on, depends if the right person comes along.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
The vegas was a special edition model built in 97. standard stuff included the sunroof, colour coded bumpers, unique (horrible) interior lol, a rev counter, tinted glass sunstrip. and i was told value slightly higher than merit and LS models.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Well the figures I took were directly from parkers, obviously mileage and mods might make a slight difference.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts