All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whats the differance between A SXI 1.4 AND A SRI 1.4
becuase there the same engine and suspension so whats differant on the C of course also what do they mean ? :confused:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
sxi+ has the leather interior

The SRi pre-facelift has: SRi Alloys, a spoiler, SRi mirrors, a 4-CD changer, a SRi lower grill, also IIRC the SRi comes with air-con standard where as the SXI was an option.

On the post-facelift there are a lot more but my minds gone blank, the calipers are painted red, silver seatbelts on facelift, different silver centre consol.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
sxi+ has the leather interior

The SRi pre-facelift has: SRi Alloys, a spoiler, SRi mirrors, a 4-CD changer, a SRi lower grill, also IIRC the SRi comes with air-con standard where as the SXI was an option.

On the post-facelift there are a lot more but my minds gone blank, the calipers are painted red, silver seatbelts on facelift, different silver centre consol.
reckon that about explains it :laugh:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I always thought SRI was sports rated injection probably wrong though, not sure about sxi.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
L = Lux
LS = Lux Special
GL = Grand Lux
GLS = Grand Lux Sport
SR = Sports Refinement
SRi = Sports Refinement Injection
SXi = Sports Xtra Injection
GTE = Grand Touring Einspritzung (German for Injection)
GSi = Grand Sport Injection
CD = Company Director
CDX = Company Director Xtra

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Very good find that mate!:D

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I find them funny myself, I think the must just pick 3 letters that sound good together then spend a few meetings coming up with words to go with the letters.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
L = Lux
LS = Lux Special
GL = Grand Lux
GLS = Grand Lux Sport
SR = Sports Refinement
SRi = Sports Refinement Injection
SXi = Sports Xtra Injection
GTE = Grand Touring Einspritzung (German for Injection)
GSi = Grand Sport Injection
CD = Company Director
CDX = Company Director Xtra
thanks for that :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Mine isnt even on there lol (vegas special edition) think its between LS and GLS

While on the subject of whats the difference, whats the difference between a Nova GSI and GTE :confused: anyone know?

·
Registered
197 Posts
HEH! How made up? Thought CD meant Complete D*ckhead LOL! only joking all those out there with one! Usually the letters only mean a difference in engine bits and comfort levels! Like mines an Elegance, can anyone guess what engine it has and what comfort level?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts