All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right, this sites got users of all different ages, and theres a few different styles of cars on the site.

what i want everyone to do it put a pic up of a corsa thats to there liking, so one thats been styled to a level that would suit you, and no pics of your own car lol

ive always liked this

d

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
corsaduff there 5 stud cally turbo rims, speedlines are over done on corsa gsi's,

that is very subtle i like the look i hate horrid kits

d

·
Banned
521 Posts
I like all kinds really. I like subtle styling although i think i want a subtle kit as i need to be a wee bit immature. Only big kit i like though is that bat motorsport kit.

Subtle:

Kit that i want:

m.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Im absolutely adore this corsa, i think it looks the b*llocks, rieger kit and especially the porsche rims :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
This to me is perfection, and the method of two tone colours would work well with all corsa colours.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Aaaarrr marklawtons car, i love that too lol, being the same colour as mine its basically a role model, if i had the money and if it was mine then it would be the porsche rims on his car.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yeah that two tone paint reminds me of the Saxo vtr and vts's that get 2 toned as standard like that!:)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Depends what colour you were thinking of going with, black would be the safest option!

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Maybe, get someone to do a photoshop 1st to see how it looks:)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
hehe, ask Dearing or the new guy waj i think it is!:)

·
Banned
521 Posts
The bonnet vennet serve a purpose on the nova davie? not sure on the wheels on that blue corsa though:(

And who ever posted mark lawtons car well in, his car is gorgous.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts