All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo yo yo, what wheels would look good on my corsa and what size shall i go for? i want black rims! any idea's?

cheers

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah was think 16's but the wheel i want only come sin 15,17" so will go for 15's but might look for something different, you got 15's?

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
yeah mine are 15's.if you find the right style they will look bigger than what they really are.:)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, i wanted wolfrace street octanes or similer but i want a biggish wheel

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Not if it's lowered.
Mine has 15's on:

I'd say 16" is a good size. Try to find some wheels that come in this size. 15's are too small.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
slightly, its just like, imo a corsa is a smal car, it should be done subtle like., rather than stickin massive wheels on it. but its just my opinion mate.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
i personaly dont like big rims they handle like **** an slow the hole car down. all depends on what you like an on wot look your going for in my view 17's dont look right without a bodykit.:)

·
Registered
390 Posts
personally i prefer 15s, but its your own choice really! going upto 17s, you start to compromise speedand handling

·
Registered
801 Posts
Someone mentioned to me that 15's make alot of difference on a corsa, acceleration wise - was he telling the truth or was I listening to nonsence ;)

Go for some ronal turbo's they are the dogs, thats my opinion anyway :driver:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts