All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right I want new wheels as i'm bored of mine. Decided 17's look too big... so now i'm stuck on what to get next. I did want corsa C sri wheels but their proving too hard to find... So I need some ideas? Quite like cav gsi wheels but not sure what they would look like on mine? Opinions needed please guys!
And what colour, silver, grey, black or white?

This is what it looks like at the moment...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Front has been lowered 40mm, back is waiting to be done but I have a complete different idea for the look of my car than what I did when I got the wheels... Originally I wanted the big wheels and big body kit look but now I want the complete opposite so they need changing

·
Registered
136 Posts
either keep your 17's and get them done grey and lower it 40mm or sell your wheels buy 15's and lower it 60mm.think either dark grey or realy bright silver would look best

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Those evo's look great on the corsa, lower it more and leave it :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmmmm... confused me even more now lol. Well ill get the back lowered and then see if I like it.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
change them, my mate has 17's on his corsa and in the flesh it looks awful way to big. let me see what i can do...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Get someone to photoshop some different alloys that you like onto it and see what you think :)
MY bloke photoshopped sri wheels on and it confused me even more.. Im a women nothing is ever easy with me lol!

change them, my mate has 17's on his corsa and in the flesh it looks awful way to big. let me see what i can do...
Someone gets my whole "monster truck" thing then lol.. Change them to what..??

Ideas please guys?

·
Registered
136 Posts
keep the 17's...ive got 17's on my 5door and it looks mint,,the back arche sits just over the tyre.but yes it sat about 6foot from the ground before it was lowered

·
Registered
713 Posts
id really change the 17's personally i think theyre way too big for non kitted corsa, as u said they look like a monster truck and really does look out of place. mines got a set of silver 15's fox racing multispokes on mine and i think thteres no better size thn 15's

·
Registered
322 Posts
yup, 15s and slammed to the deck is the way foward!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts