All Corsa Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard it escaped from someone's engine bay?

Well this place looks like it died a death... odd really considering only 3 years ago things were looking good.

Anyone got a photo of these new admins? I feel some Photoshop coming on... involving some spikes on the front and a few people stuck on them...

:aetsch:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah it's been binned. I'm too busy dealing with another pain in the arse... the Skoda.

I'm actually quite sad this place has gone under - I know I don't come here anymore, but the memories it held were good (even if some people did take me a little too seriously at times).

Oh well, RIP AC... you had your ups and downs, but overall you were a cut above the rest :(

·
Premium Member
8,351 Posts
hmm banned user signing up with a false account....

·
Banned
8,758 Posts
Let him stay hes seems more legit than any of the orginals.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Nah it's been binned. I'm too busy dealing with another pain in the arse... the Skoda.

I'm actually quite sad this place has gone under - I know I don't come here anymore, but the memories it held were good (even if some people did take me a little too seriously at times).

Oh well, RIP AC... you had your ups and downs, but overall you were a cut above the rest :(
You mean like yourself?

Let me report you all, friend first officer second bla bla
Bla. Say you miss the place, you made everybody hate you by acting the big " I am" and how did that job turn out?

You've come here for attention, you got some. Cya

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Is a club being a live and well dependant on its club house, if so it's died a death.

Or is a club being alive and well dependant on its club members no matter where the club house may be, if so the clubs a live and well.

Also brad, no ones listening to you :shocked:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You mean like yourself?

Let me report you all, friend first officer second bla bla
Bla. Say you miss the place, you made everybody hate you by acting the big " I am" and how did that job turn out?

You've come here for attention, you got some. Cya
Oh for God's sake Mark let it go.

Your biggest problem with me was "acting the big I am" and reporting people... yet I didn't report a single person.

Think about this:

1) Many people on this site had not-so legal things on their cars. Anything from coloured sidelights to undeclared engine mods.
2) Those very same people used to buy tickets off me.
3) Buying tickets meant that those people willingly handed these details to me:

Full Name:
Address:
Mobile Number:
Vehicle make, model, colour and registration:
So my question is... how many of you had police on your doorstep and/or got pulled over?

Also, if I remember correctly, didn't I used to give legal advice so people could challenge the police?

The only time I got serious was at shows - not because I was Robocop, but because I had worked very, very hard to make our name look good and I wasn't willing to tolerate people acting like cunts whilst representing the club (because it would make all of us look bad). Need I bring up a certain event where people got drunk and went driving around like pilacs?

Fact is Mark, you're only pissed at me because I banned you for 3 days. You've carried that rage around with you ever since. Just a shame you weren't able to see the Staff Area, where the likes of JT were praising me for the action I took... and calling you a ****. Funny how those who slated you in a private, locked-off area will act like your best mate in public. But of course, you won't believe that.

I may have been a little highly-strung at times, but I did everything for the benefit of the club. I got us to national shows in 2009/10, got the membership up and was always direct and honest with people. With the help of Sam, I pushed to get us recognised as a club that was different from all the usual chavvy shit.

This club used to be good for one massive reason - we were respectable, good natured and weren't full of chavs. Since I left I've heard nothing but complaints from people - members being rude to newcomers and scaring them off, being the main one.

The fact that you still haven't worked out the whole "officer first" thing was a joke... well :palm: Here, take a look at this thread:

http://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/pvs-allcorsa-official-17345.html

"I bust criminals for breakfast and I'm certainly no thief." - Haha yeah I take myself REAL seriously don't I? :laugh:

So yeah, please continue with your bandwagon of hating me (even those who joined after I left lol). Hand on my heart, I did my best to get this club's name up in lights. I got us to shows and I did my best to help people... be it 'shopping their cars or giving advice.

To the old-skool AC of 2008/09/10, I salute you.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Tl;dr

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
where the likes of JT were praising me for the action I took... and calling you a ****. Funny how those who slated you in a private, locked-off area will act like your best mate in public.
Excuse me? I don't recall this. I don't think I've ever praised anyone...
I'm all for you responding and I'm not going to pretend I've always got on with Mark (before we met at a proper meet he did seem like a moody prick :shocked:) but nobody actually slated Mark in the staff area, we weren't sure how to deal with the 'revolution' back in the day but that's about it.

As the others have stated, the community is still 'here', it just isn't on this particular website any more.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm not going to argue the toss JT - everyone was slating Vegas and had enough of the "revolution" (which unfortunately took over) in the Staff Area. I clearly remember a lot of people discussing getting rid of Vegas, but I was the only one that actually did anything... and because I did I'm the one that's publicly hated, because I was the one that pressed the button.

And no, the community doesn't exist anymore. Kitson, dearing, Bhups, Kieran, b3an, rossi, Lyds, junkie, Luke, Drew, Greg... and many, many more have all disappeared (and not just because they got traitor vehicles). I know personally that a number left because they'd had enough of the abuse dressed up as "banter," which funnily enough is why I resigned as moderator and left the club myself.

You can dress it up all you like - this club turned into the very thing most of us were trying to escape... Corsasport.

It's quite apt really - The Revolution doesn't like the fact that another revolution has come along and taken over their site.

I'm done now - I only came here to post my "final respects" if you like.

·
Registered
24,002 Posts
Just shit stirring.

I don't really give a **** what happened then. This is now,
I get one with them just fine now, that's what matters to me.

It's it nothing to so with being banned, I've been
Banned on loads of
Forums. Loads of people hate you on here,
And you didn't ban them all.

Not replying anymore, its clear shit stirring trying to cause a reaction. We have a new site now to concentrate on

·
Premium Member
18,555 Posts
Kitson (on the other site), dearing (sold his LET, got bored of Corsas), Bhups (I am still in contact with regularly but not so much into cars now), Kieran, b3an, rossi, Lyds, junkie, Luke (still a bit active here, posted recently), Drew, Greg... and many, many more have all disappeared (and not just because they got traitor vehicles)
We also have a very good relationship with CS these days, even done shared shows with them. But hey you know it all don't you ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.