All Corsa Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all - i've got a white corsa B and want alloys on it! Realisticly the biggest I can afford are 15's. I thought 5 spoke white wheels would look good, though I haven't seen them anywhere in the shops, only on another corsa. What kind of styles d'you think I should be going for / look good?:cool:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Finding 15" 5 spoke, white alloys in a shop will be very hard to be honest. Might be better off just finding 15" 5 spokes and then getting them sprayed to white instead.

·
Registered
138 Posts
the only 15" 5 spokes in white you will find in a shop will be team dynamics pro race 1's
and pro race 2's

(although the pro race 1s are no longer availble, im sure its pro race 1.2's and they are multi spoke )

which you will get from any local halfords,

if you have the cash i would deffo recomend compomotive MO'S!!!
there are expensive for 15"s
but worth every penny!!!!

if you cant find any you like in white you can allways buy them in what ever colour is cheaper and get the powdercoated or sprayed white

anthracite wheels allways look good on white cars!

·
Registered
218 Posts
That is a hot little minx!!! DO that! Cesaros wont come cheap or easy from what i hear though... worth it if you can grab them though!!

·
Banned
1,467 Posts
black wheels mate, they hide the dirt better
Yep thats so true and i agree with mr coleman :thumbs_up:
and white wheels are a pain in the bum to keep clean :rolleyes: and they have some well nice balck wheels out at the moment :thumbs_up:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts