All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had a look at headlights just to see what there is when time comes to get some and narrowed it down to either smoked headlights or black angel eyes. Which do you guys think look better? All opinions welcome :thumbs_up:

Also which are easier to fit?

·
Registered
13 Posts
i've got the angel eye's myself, though just the single ring (cos i couldn't find the 2 ring ones anywhere till recently) and tbh, im a bit disappointed with them, they do look quite alot smarter than the standard set, but lookin at those smoked ones, i like them better.

the angel eyes arnt so hard to fit, there a bit of cutting and soldering here and there of some wires, to get the rings lighted, but the rest is basicaly plug and play :)

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
smoked would be a lot easier to fit as they just plug in like the old set, angel eyes are annoying because you have to start cutting an soldering wires. up to you mate

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Depos, but them I'm biased seeing as I'm onto my second set lol.
They can be bought for under £60 off ebay, and are fully uk road legal.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
well there classed as road legal because in the original state there standard headlights and meet all saftey regulations, then a **** load of thems shipped to the uk where a guy cuts them open and either tints of paints part of the light then he reseals them and get them on ebay,

d

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
They actually look manufactured that way to me. The inside seems to be black plastic, not paint.
Either way I've never had problems with mine failing MOT's with them.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
from there site

TYC and DEPO replacement headlights - signal lights, sidemarkers- fog lights
TYC and Depo superior quality aftermarket headlights

there the company that produce the lights, there just patented parts, like cheap crash panels etc, ship them over, open them up and paint them and get them on egay

only reason i know is my mate deals with them for lights and a few other companys for replacement panels for his bodyshop.

sorted

d

1 - 18 of 18 Posts