All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
This is my 1st post and i just have a quick question.
Ive recently upgraded my front door speakers and was thinking about getting a little something extra, im just not sure what.
Would it be better to get a sub or an amp to go along with my new speakers.
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Should be ok. I'm in the same boat as you - I want some good sounds but nothing competition style so if your on a low budget that seems fine to me :thumbs_up:

:welcome: by the way mate

·
Registered
43 Posts
thats not bad at all lad but imo for best base your better off getting a 12" sub best all rounders.

but that looks fine.

are tou gonna fit ityourself or getting some1 to do it??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tbh i couldnt imagine doing it myself, id make a mess of it :laugh: .
but ive just noticed that amp is a 2 channel so it wouldnt power my speakers and a sub.
i cant find any other packages with a 4 channel amp that are cheap so ill probably buy a 4 channel amp for now then look for a sub later on.
wheres the best place to put an amp?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Let me know if you want a sub mate - I have a pioneer thats still in its box - think everything is there would obviously check for you. Was gonna fit it but busy with the exterior work just now and would still need to go and buy a sub box and amp for it and I don't have money for that.

Its this one:

http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/3444.html

Box isn't sealed but the bag that the sub is in inside the box is still sealed.

Would sell it to you for £45 posted if you want it but its cool if you don't - just thought i'd offer :thumbs_up:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers for the offer mate but ill think ill hang on a bit till i can get an amp sorted, i kinda want to do it step by step so ill sort an amp out and try and wire it up then consider getting a sub, depends on the sound with just an amp.

sounds like a really good sub though, just not sure about it taking up the boot space in such a little car.

cheers again for the offer anyway mate :thumbs_up:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts