All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which sportex back box do yall recon would look best on my car i was think in 4" single, 4" oval or twin jap but iv heard that the oval is realy quiet what u think?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I've heard the opposite - the oval is meant to have a really nice tone not quiet but not overly loud either - just right. I'm get the twin 3" outwardly rolled sportex just after xmas. I like dearings 3" which is the single version of the one i want. The single 4" does look nice aswell.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
3" single like Dearings and Lee_H's.

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
yeah 3" nice exhaust, lovely sound once the engine is warm. im going to take a flim of it tomorrow an i will post it on youtube or something

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I think either the oval or the twinpipe would look and sound lovely mate! I've got a 6x4" oval and that sounds well once its warmed up a bit!

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep, the sebring 6x4 oval is a lovely backbox.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Mmmm sebring lol, a little bit louder i think, nice deep tone as well, thats what im planning on gettin, 6x4 :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yeah sebrings more of a deep tone Dearing. Not so much loud, just deep.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I think either the single, oval, or twin would look nice, but I've got a 4" round so I'm probably likely to be a bit biased. Mine isn't stupidly loud but it's got a nice deep tone to it, but mine's a Powerflow backbox, which nobody has mentioned here yet lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts