166 Posts
uuu... it depends one what cash you have

and what style of music you lisson to..

but if i need to choose.. i will take the alpine

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I listen to a wide range mate from Dance, speed garage hip hop, indi etc... ive got £100 to spend.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
LOL i was waiting for you to pick those out, remembered from the other thread, for those of you who know ice, you will know that the Rainbows are better, just because you see the word Alpine doesnt mean there better, i wouldnt be suprised if some have heard of them. Trust me go for the Rainbows

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL think i might have to do a poll, or has anyone else got any suggestions on what components to get for around the £100 mark, also is 6.5 inch the right size to buy?

·
Registered
56 Posts
i can say with confidence that the rainbows are probably the best set of speakers you will get brand new for that kind of money

you might want to think about door pods though as i think their a bit deep for a corsa door?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh $hit me i want somethin that will drop straight in no bull$hit messin around help!!!?!?!?! lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
dont quote me on that, because im not 100%

i do know you will need adapters for any speaker 6.5" though, but theyre only £10 or something

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
The adaptors should add some extra depth as well if you do need it, shouldnt be much trouble i would of thought

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kool think im gonna go for the type R's anyway!

·
Registered
56 Posts
not trying to put you off, well, i am, cause theyre not great

the rainbows are a much better buym try your local ice dealer and see if you can have a listen before paying out

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well ive got around the £100 mark to spend can a few people put a few different ones up that are good!

·
Registered
166 Posts
100???? that isn't much..

save it.. i guess and buy something good..

wine was 740 euro the next wil be 1200euro's

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mate £100 is sufficient for some comonents! no point spendin more than that unless u got a top system.

·
Registered
166 Posts
my thing is.. when you do it.. do it right..;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts