·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CLICK HERE FOR THE PHOTO
Click Link Above.
Right click on the photo.
Then click "Save Image AS"

Just got these from eBay, Take a look at the picture above and make sure they're the same dials as your's before you continue :thumbs_up:

Not much of a tutorial yet but I haven't even fitted them myself yet, I just wanted to get the picture on here for other people's use.

To print:
First you'll need a printer :palm:
Then buy some white card or gloss paper or you could try any colour you like. You could get this from any local DIY/Crafts shop.

Now right click on the photo above and click "save image as" then print it.

To remove the dials you'll need to remove the plastics surrounding the steering wheel they'll be 2 screw's behind the steering wheel.

Now you'll see 2 more screws to remove the plastic around the dials.

After that is off you'll see 2 more screws holding the dials in place, Remove them and the dials should just pull out.

Now split the dials into 2 (Not sure if they is any screws but this WILL void your dials)

Now get 2 spoons/forks and remove the needles.

Place/glew the new dials over the originals and put back together :thumbs_up:

Picture tut coming soon like I said before I haven't even done it myself yet.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Great thing you're doing here mate, cheers. Will get some pictures up when I've done it, should be adding some images too (as above) with photoshop so should look pretty awesome.

EDIT: I don't have a rev counter lol. :palm: Oh well, like I said it's a great thing you're doing, cheers anyway mate.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great thing you're doing here mate, cheers. Will get some pictures up when I've done it, should be adding some images too (as above) with photoshop so should look pretty awesome.

EDIT: I don't have a rev counter lol. :palm: Oh well, like I said it's a great thing you're doing, cheers anyway mate.
Thanks.
Its not much so maybe just maybe when I get some petty cash in paypal I'll buy the other sets and put up the pics even though I'll never use them.

Then I'd prob's just sell them on here or something.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:(

Just tried to fit them, They didn't line up perfectly they were like 5mph out !
So I just took them off and left them as they are.. If anybody wants the real set that I got PM me.

·
Banned
343 Posts
i have put some patterns on them look great with the green leds behind :) thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.