All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for my monitor on the net and I would like another one to add to my collection lol, I like to have all the same monitor and now I would like a third for my work and uni...
Who can find them ? I have tried and found crap review sites, Need to same model: Dell 1907FP . Thanks lol.

Cheapest yet reliable site too!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im usually pretty good at it but i kept getting review sites! do you think 3 monitors is OTT? :D
I usually have photoshop and dreamweaver open along with MSN and itunes etc, so I am wanting 1 screen for photoshop, 1 for dreamweaver and the other to chuck itunes, MSN, downloads etc on lol oh and allcorsa.co.uk fforums open on

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
LOL if three is what you need and you have the space then its not OTT at all

I wish i could afford and had the space to have that sort of setup :(

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The monitor isn;t that expensive really and it's a great one too i recommend it, I need this setup for my work really yeah, I use it for my freelance/uni work and I also have a DJ studio in here too:D

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Three is fine :eek:) ATM I have two at work, its enough to get my work done,

Some people around the office have four, but thats for financial trading mostly, so they need it!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i think more monitors are needed to suit different jobs, every design studio i have been in each mac has had at least 2 monitors

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
Yeah personally I never used multipul monitors before i started my job, but now at work i couldnt survive without em!

get a copy of ultramon, great little app for pc (yeah your a mac user..) allows you to get more taskbars, so one for each monitor with the tasks that are on that screen.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah i was reading at one place, each station had two 30 inch monitors linked :eek:

·
The 2nd coming
22,451 Posts
when we move office we'll be on 20" monitors... chosen because of their insanly high resolution.

Most will have three of them!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I use a mac laptop yeah but i have a desktop which is windows, which is the one for my 3 screens, I will get that app cj thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts