Votes: 33 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick poll to find out if anyone would be interested in some allcorsa stickers. Not sure on the price yet but hopefully as cheap as we can get them. Lee_H is looking into it for us.

Add your vote then discuss if you please.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well there are a few ways we can do it.
Set up a sticker thread and have direct payment to an email account using paypal (which also supports credit card payments for non paypal users).
I could maybe implement a shop system, again using paypal, this would also allow purchasing of other merchandise etc later down the line if we decide to have them.
Then there is the option of creating the Platinum account subscription for a few £ more than Gold which would include the stickers in with it and also other advanced goodies.

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Think the shop idea would be quite cool allowing users to browse for the stickers they want. Paypal is a definite must. Platinum idea would work to but think the shop style idea would be better because there a lot of members who are not gold but would probably still like to promote the site by purchasing some stickers

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, good point geebs.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
yeah be interested mate, the shop idea would be good and the platinum account would be good to.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, there's no harm in putting the option of stickers in both the platinum account and also the shop idea.

·
Registered
521 Posts
yeah i agree with most ppl i like the shop idea and the platinum idea im gonna go gols soo when i can get my bro to pay it on paypal as my account dont work lol

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Well there are a few ways we can do it.
Set up a sticker thread and have direct payment to an email account using paypal (which also supports credit card payments for non paypal users).
I could maybe implement a shop system, again using paypal, this would also allow purchasing of other merchandise etc later down the line if we decide to have them.
Then there is the option of creating the Platinum account subscription for a few £ more than Gold which would include the stickers in with it and also other advanced goodies.

Let me know what you think.
Ace idea, i definitely want a sticker

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hopefully the colour of your choice. But failing that probably good old white.

·
Registered
670 Posts
right people, as you can see in my avatar you can have that design, im also looking into getting some in block lettering if anyone fancys them?

If anyone is picky on design let me know and suggest please...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts