All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ello everyone,

Im from hull and i was just wondering how many manbers on this site are also from hull.

Also post pics of your cars so i can tell if iv seen you arround.

Here is mine : - its a corsa c atm lol

It's pretty much standard apart from fox evo 6 alloys, and smoked side repeters. Some of you may have seen me.

Chris

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:) thanks james .... like i said all i have done is 16 fox evo 6 rims .. and smoked sides ... rest is standard part from headunit and a amp + sub ... but there not even expensive amps or subs ... in fact is a JBL motorworld deal * shakes head * but i just did not want to modify it particualy as i do love it how it is. Hence the project 1.2 iv just bought from egay.

The C may eventually get changed but i recon all money will be plowed into the B.

Thanks for comments guys :) i feel very welcome on this site already

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I'm from Hull,
Lee_H is
corsa_b is
and about 10 others.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet maybe we shall all have to meet up in the near future.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool cool, well ill be in my c more than likely although there is soo much i need to do on it its annoying. I have a JC design spoiler sprayed and ready to fit, i need to restore my alloys, i have a powerflow 5" letterbox to fit, and i have a 30mm lowering kit that again i need to fit. But i have no time and the missus is learning to drive in my car so i cant fit zaust :|

When is a good time for everyone to meet up ?

·
Registered
670 Posts
I didnt know there was this many people from Hull to be honest! Out of all of us I think theres only me and Lee going to pvs. please correct me if im wrong.

·
Registered
224 Posts
:thumbs_up: forgot to say nice car mate.

just wondering if any of you guys and girls in hull have a badboy bonnet, colour coded bodywork on your car and if so where did you get it done and how much for.:D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
davy69 i know a few spray shops in hull and i have a few friends that work in them i am sure i can get you a deal of some sort if your wanting colour coding, and for a badboy bonnet i can do them, i have welding quals and i used to also work in a body shop so if you want it doing i can do you a price .

Chris

1 - 20 of 21 Posts