All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do Vauxhall owners want the Opel badges and mudflaps etc....?

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I can't speak for everyone but this is my personal reasons. Opel corsas are very very rare in england so to put opel badges on your car makes it that little bit more individual.
When I fisrt bought my car I went to put petrol in it and the guy was amazed that it was an opel, I thought he was going to wet himself.
I like the idea of my car not being the same as every other corsa on the road.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Another option is to get hold of holden badges for the corsa (that's what brand name it's sold under in Australia). Just make it that bit more individual

·
Registered
801 Posts
The bonnet and rear lights from Opels in South Africa are lush, if you can get hold of some of those, which we nearly did from a lad on CC - Your laughing!
I personally like Opel badges a bit better too, as Lee said - a bit more unique. :)

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any pics of the bonnet? ive seen the lights.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Even the facelift south africa bumpers are stunning.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
id scrap the opel badges for Holden ones, in the land of Oz its called the Holden Barina, doubt you will see many under that name in the UK

·
Registered
390 Posts
opel just gives it a different look, nicer badge i feel personally anyway, and completes the 'euro' look

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
opel just gives it a different look, nicer badge i feel personally anyway, and completes the 'euro' look
ye man exactlly it fully completes the euro look in my opinion. my corsa is slammed over mk3 astra gsi standard 15s. and its got a silver meshed front grille with an opel badge in middle, looks euro as ****, might put some pics up later....

·
Registered
390 Posts
ye man exactlly it fully completes the euro look in my opinion. my corsa is slammed over mk3 astra gsi standard 15s. and its got a silver meshed front grille with an opel badge in middle, looks euro as ****, might put some pics up later....
pics up please asap :)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I really wanted a set of holden badges, but then my boyfriend bought me my number plate (which is perfect for me) and now holden won't look any good :(

Rather have the plate though :D

·
Registered
801 Posts
I went to get my number plates made up, Opel logo on the bankground about 50% transparency, my registration, and then underneath it written
"1.0 Family Wagon" but had to produce liscence (paper and card) and also my insurance documentation? How are you able to order them online if you I had to proove all this at a shop?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Yeah mine are slightly doctered ;) so they look more like LAD than L40

My boyfriend and I got pulled in his car for illegal spacing on his plate and size of plate:eek:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts