All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I considered getting rid of my corsa because of the amount of numptys that drive them. Then I changed my mind :rolleyes: .

That idiot in that vid needs a slap.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
woah propa drifting rwd corsa z20let

o no sorry 1.0 12v pov spec corsa b with a chav at the wheel and 2 mac donalds trays under rear wheels

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I hate to admit i have done it with a few mates and there cars in a deserted car park, i now look back and shake my head, not cool, just stupid :(

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
What a waste of 1min 27seconds of my life, i want it back!!!

There are so many chavs driving corsas because they are such a cheap car, thats why corsa owners get a bad name, its definitely moved on from novas now :(

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
woah propa drifting rwd corsa z20let

o no sorry 1.0 12v pov spec corsa b with a chav at the wheel and 2 mac donalds trays under rear wheels
:laugh:

There's one that turns up on the carpark of an astroturf I play 6-a-side on. It's there every week screeching about. I always will it to flip over but no such luck.
There's no end of times I've wanted to go over and tell the little idiot to have a word with themselves.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:laugh:

There's one that turns up on the carpark of an astroturf I play 6-a-side on. It's there every week screeching about. I always will it to flip over but no such luck.
There's no end of times I've wanted to go over and tell the little idiot to have a word with themselves.
Should do Lee, you would probarbly end up hearing how they are the best driver in the world and are safe though :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts