All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
That used to be Iaz's off CS.
Sold it a couple of week sago. The guy is selling because he can't get insured not because he's banned. Lying pikey.

·
Registered
121 Posts
That used to be Iaz's off CS.
Sold it a couple of week sago. The guy is selling because he can't get insured not because he's banned. Lying pikey.
hahaha! maybe he looked out the window at home after he brought it and thought o no tht looks quite hideous! :laugh:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Its horrible but...

Although hats off to this Iaz, he has definately created something that is purely unique, its not to everyones taste, but I can imagine the amount of work/time/prep that has gone into the front end, so hats off the guy who stuck at it.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
He's been optimistic there, that same advert was on for £6,5000 a few weeks ago, by the same guy.
I may be wrong but I thought you knock the price down when there's not much interest.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Oh man, that car is truely dreadful. This bit of the description amused me:

'..car has never been tracked since being done so that needs doing to get it driving correctly!'

:D

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Awful is the only word i can think for this car, its just a giant tumour, what a chav though look at some of things he has written:

"The gezzer I brout the car off"

c'mon who the f*ck puts geezer! your selling a car mate! an what is "brout" is that dutch? or just chav.

"Brakes:- 330ml high spec"

Since when did you measure brakes in liquid units?

"jag type civic front bumper"

the jag type civic bumper....oh yeh i know what one your on about now....

i could go on for ages :)

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
:laugh:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts

·
Registered
5,972 Posts
nice, go and spend all that money on a rear bumper an paint, then you just burn it off with a flame kit ha ha

·
Registered
408 Posts
everyone on here will know how much i despise kitted cars as i slate them at almost every given oportunity but i do like that car because it is unique, iaz has had alot of ott kitted cars and he does all of the work himself an i have alot of respect for him because of that. I dont think he did the work on jagcorsa himself though

some of his other creations.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts