All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
The FUE method is not suitable for everyone. When the composition is applied, the hair is transplanted in the form of grafts (a set of 1-4 hairs). This ensures the natural volume of the regrown hair in the transplant area. But if you don't have any hair of your own or it's impossible to do it, there's no point in trying it. In Nova Medical Hair Transplant Miami · 922 SW 82nd Ave, Miami, FL 33144, they do transplantation by this method and not only. Hair follicles for transplantation are removed from the client's donor area (back of the head, sides of the head) using microsurgical or motorized equipment. And if you are completely bald, nothing but a wig can help you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would refrain from any hair transplant. But if the problem is really serious you can relax, it will look like natural hair. My brother had a hair transplant 2 years ago. Now he looks the same. Most people don't even realise he has a hair transplant. He just needs to be more careful and wash it more to keep it clean and safe. Some people, even my sister, recommended him to use Olaplex 9, which is a hair protection serum. Still trying to convince him to use it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts