All Corsa Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have had my Pioneer HU DEH-6800 in my car for a while now running standard speakers. Before I even got my car i bought some Infinity Reference 5010cs but have never fitted them.

If I finally installed them would my system sound much better? (without an amp) I know everyone says get an amp! But I just dont think id get round to it, do it good. Ive just put my alloys on and need to put the exhaust cover, but on my present system im happy with the sound on good quality mp3s. Another job i need to do is earth the Ipod player through my glovebox! (but I cant find anywhere to thread the wire through to my glovebox from the outside grommet in the bonnet)

Ive advised my mate of what to get in his system and hes got the JBL GTO 4 way amp i would get if I were to get an amp, and if I dont fit these speakers he will probably buy them. The ******* will have a perfect sounding system in his newer punto AND he expects me to fit it all with him.

Anyway back to the point, Would it sound better with the speakers? I have heard people saying fitting infnity speakers made it worst than factory speakers, yet i read yesterday New speakers & factory HU is better than New HU and factory speakers!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah ? Sorry the HUs the previous model, 6700MP. Is it alot of work? My mates got new speakers running of his HU (all different stuff mind) Still not had chance to see what that sounds like.

The sensitivity is something like 90/93db if im not wrong on the infinities, thats important when running speakers just of the HU I think?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.