All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorow morning my cars goin in for its tints and due to the big police precence in bolton ive decided not to go for the fronts tinted lol!

Next in my project is the bumpers as you can see from the pictures below they dont look to great :mad:

ttp://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/paggy23/IMAG39.jpg

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o69/paggy23/IMAG0037.jpg

ive decided i want to get all the bumpers and arches smoothed in and put sum side skirts on! and i really like the look of the car in the link below!

http://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/bargain-day-2060.html

Does anyone know wat rear numper and skirts they are? ;)

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I might be wrong, but that seems like a standard rear bumper to, just colour coded. Might be a post-97 not a 100% and the side skirts look like GSI skirts.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
I might be wrong, but that seems like a standard rear bumper to, just colour coded. Might be a post-97 not a 100% and the side skirts look like GSI skirts.
Exactly that :)

·
Registered
408 Posts
as lee and lodgey said its a Standard Post 97 Rear fully colourcoded and with gsi skirts.

You should just get a light smoke on your front windows, cant remember what percentage it is but you can get away with a certain percentage where they can give you an advisory which basically says they advise you to take them off but legally you dont have to.

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
I've never actually heard of this light smoke on the front windows mark, it seems like an idea for my car. What actually is it? the prices? and how dark can it be?

·
Registered
521 Posts
yeah on the back rear windows you can go as dark as you like but on the windscreen it has to let in something like 75% so you can tint it but you wont notice the difference it would just mean you didnt get any glare really an the front door windows i think they have to allow 35% of the light through but i am unsure this is the equivelent to a light smoke as mark said

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Fair enough I might have to go and find one lol Just I thought most glass already came as dark as you can get it on the front windows so therefore couldnt do any tinting at all. Gonna have to look into this.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok well will the bumper fit my sxi allright or not? :confused: ive had the tints done i got %55 on the back three windows and it looks nice ill post sum picks when the waether gets a little better :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,023 Posts
Your best off looking in scrappys or on ebay.
Just noticed your car is from 1999 it should already have the post 97 rear bumper on:confused: You should have a look at getting it colour coded.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Paggy get a pic of the rear of your car up.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Yep, you have the post 97 rear bumper. Exactly the same as the one on the red corsa, it just needs colourcoding.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea but its been battered a few times and has quite large bits missing out of it so i mite just replace it :thumbs_up:

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
At least you know what you're looking for now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts