All Corsa Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im ringin up to get my window tints sorted 2moro but i wana put sum of the all corsa stickers on so i was just wondering do they need to go on first then get the tints done or can they be put on when the tints are done? :confused:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
the stickers are on the inside if you put the tint over the sticker it will leave a outline round the sticker where the tint wont stick properly.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Put the stickers on after the tints, they're white so should still show fine.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
lee why dont youget some stickers that are made for outside? like transfers, thats what we had for leedscruize and they were spot on, like a transfer sort of think.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Yea my girlfriend bought a playboy sticker in a moment of madness for the back window (its coming off soon) and you just placed on the window, rub a damp cloth firmly all over it, peel backing paper off and thats it.

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Lee_H got a batch made up from the original one we had.
I'm sure once they are all sold out he may consider getting outside ones made aswell.

·
Registered
696 Posts
outside ones work better :p

;)
theres no way im putting a sticker on top of my tint to then pull the tint off when they come off :p

·
Premium Member
15,222 Posts
Lee's a bit unwilling to spend more money on getting stickers made up when the ones he has done so far haven't sold that many.
He got 20 sets made up and only about 5-10 have sold.

There was a lot of threads about the stickers in the run up to him having them made, then as soon as he does, no-one wants them.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I would of bought some but as I said - for me - it would be best if they could be put on the car windows from the outside - as I may be getting windows tinted at a later date. If Lee_h does get some of the external ones i will be purchasing a set for sure :thumbs_up:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts