All Corsa Forum banner

Window Winders

946 views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  LAD VXL 
#1 ·
I went out today to attempt fitting the interior door handles i bought from Laura but didn't get very far because it was too windy and door was getting blown about so thought it would be better to leave it to a calmer day.

One question though - how do you get the window winder off?

#3 ·
1. Get a old rag and run it back and forth behind the winder until the clip pops off.
2. Bend an old screwdriver (small one) at the tip and unhook it.
3. Use a flatheaded screwdriver and push one of the ends off the retaining clip(that's the words you were looking for Laura ;)) and it should be easier to remove.

I usually use number 3 but the other 2 versions are there in case you get stuck :thumbs_up: The clip resembles the Omega symbol in Greek ie. Ω so you get a better idea of what you're up against.

#8 · (Edited)
got the winders off today using a screwdriver so have stripped the doors ready for the new black door cards, pockets and handles - fitted the silver handle levers laura sold me aswell so will get some pics up when parts are fitted - hopefully getting parts tomorrow or monday

#13 ·
I was wondering the same thing when laura told me about them cause I was gonna get one from ebay but couldn't find it so I dont know what its called - sorry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.